Anesthesiologist (pain control), Internist, Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile
Advanced Pain Mgmt. Sc
4448 W Loomis Rd
Ste 202
Greenfield, WI 53220
(888) 901-7246
Locations and availability (14)

2.0

|  patient  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2013

The only thing he thinks about is injections. when you tell him that you had too many of them he still wants to give them any way,my experience with him every last one of the has been terrible , i told my medical Dr that he do not do anything to make you comfortable me i get along with everyone but if i am paying for a Dr. I, want the best treatment. because Dr's, are not cheap.but his service is lousy i paid for so many MRI to where i told him i was not paying for any more.and when i decline to have an injection he told me it was nothing else he could do i would never refer him to anyone..

|  Bad Doctor  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Nosir about back pain. He immediately said I have no choice but to have these very expensive twice a week pain injections to my spine that had very bad side effects. I told him I have been able to manage my back pain for well over a decade with minor pain medications but he would have no part of it, only the injections. I thought he was crazy they way he made things out being so much worse than it was. I had a follow up appointment with my back specialist the next week and when I told him about what Dr. Nosir wanted to do, he said I should not have that done. Here I am feeling good months later and still able to manage with $10 a month pain medicine and daily stretching and exercises. Dr. Nosir must make huge profits off giving people those injections as he was not open to any other alternatives!

|  Felt like a factory  |  show details
Jan 16th, 2012

I went there for "pain management" but it felt like a time share sales confrence for giving back injections. I have a back injury that I take oral pain meds for and functiong extremely well on. However Dr, Nosir would have no part in me taking $10 a month pain pill treatment and insisted I must get these $1000 back injection which I would need at least once a week as they do not last that long. It felt like the clinic does not care about what works fro the patient but how much a profit they can make off these injections. I quit seeing them and feel good on my $10 pain medications and would not APM recommend them to anyone. It felk like APM does not listen or even think of any other approaches than expensive back injections. I get substancially better pain treatment and care from my primary care physician!!

|  Excellent Docotor  |  show details