2.0

Condescending, demeaning and jaded doctor with zero remaining empathy. show details Condescending, demeaning and jaded doctor with zero remaining empathy.
Dec 16th, 2015

After a failed back surgery several years ago, I've had to endure daily, progressively worsening and debilitating lower back pain. I was bounced around between primary care clinics, orthopedics and finally was referred to Dr. Nosir. As a sufferer of chronic pain, I'm no stranger to the stigma and mistreatment that comes along with pain management. That said, no place was more demeaning or condescending than Dr. Nosir's clinic. He was dismissive of my medical history and didn't seem to read a page of the pile of paperwork I filled out in order to see him. His "bedside manner" was very poor. He has a personal aversion to medication management, and so he offered limited options for chronic pain, mostly involving costly procedures and a "specially formulated" back cream that my insurance wouldn't cover, that had an out-of-pocket price tag of nearly $2000! For ONE tube! I would not recommend this doctor even if he were the last pain management doctor on the planet. Don't take my word for it though, a quick search through his patient satisfaction surveys speaks for itself. Avoid this guy.

DON'T GO BY HIM show details DON'T GO BY HIM
Dec 18th, 2014

My appointment was scheduled at 5:30. I was called at 5 asking if I was coming in because I was their last patient and they were waiting! I came in 15 minutes early, didn't even get to register before they pulled me in. He spent all of ten minutes with me, pushing injections. After I left, he never called back. I sought a second opinion and was told not to do the injections.

Made Things Worse! show details Made Things Worse!
by Ms Pain on Aug 19th, 2014

People are different things to different people, to some he is wonderful to me he is EL DIABLO!!! He gave me injections and when i told him they made my back worse he said they could'nt do that and that he could not do anything more for me and to lose some weight before i met this smiling devil i had pain but could stand now i have weakness in my legs and can't stand for more than 10 minutes at a time so walking to lose weight is out THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

patient show details patient
Apr 9th, 2013

The only thing he thinks about is injections. when you tell him that you had too many of them he still wants to give them any way,my experience with him every last one of the has been terrible , i told my medical Dr that he do not do anything to make you comfortable me i get along with everyone but if i am paying for a Dr. I, want the best treatment. because Dr's, are not cheap.but his service is lousy i paid for so many MRI to where i told him i was not paying for any more.and when i decline to have an injection he told me it was nothing else he could do i would never refer him to anyone..

Bad Doctor show details Bad Doctor
Feb 23rd, 2012

I saw Dr. Nosir about back pain. He immediately said I have no choice but to have these very expensive twice a week pain injections to my spine that had very bad side effects. I told him I have been able to manage my back pain for well over a decade with minor pain medications but he would have no part of it, only the injections. I thought he was crazy they way he made things out being so much worse than it was. I had a follow up appointment with my back specialist the next week and when I told him about what Dr. Nosir wanted to do, he said I should not have that done. Here I am feeling good months later and still able to manage with $10 a month pain medicine and daily stretching and exercises. Dr. Nosir must make huge profits off giving people those injections as he was not open to any other alternatives!

Felt like a factory show details Felt like a factory
Jan 16th, 2012

I went there for "pain management" but it felt like a time share sales confrence for giving back injections. I have a back injury that I take oral pain meds for and functiong extremely well on. However Dr, Nosir would have no part in me taking $10 a month pain pill treatment and insisted I must get these $1000 back injection which I would need at least once a week as they do not last that long. It felt like the clinic does not care about what works fro the patient but how much a profit they can make off these injections. I quit seeing them and feel good on my $10 pain medications and would not APM recommend them to anyone. It felk like APM does not listen or even think of any other approaches than expensive back injections. I get substancially better pain treatment and care from my primary care physician!!

Excellent Docotor show details Excellent Docotor