Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hany Rezk
Dr. Hany Rezk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbia, TN. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rezk is affiliated with Williamson Medical Center, Saint Thomas West Hospital and Marshall Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Hany Rezk has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Hany Rezk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbia, TN.
Dr. Ryan Sullivan
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Columbia, TN 0.01 mi14
Dr. Ben Gardner
Columbia, TN 0.01 mi37
Dr. Arundati Ramesh
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Columbia, TN 0.01 mi28