A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Salama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Salama is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Salama, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salama graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Salama has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany G Salama MD is a male Neurologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Hany G. Salama practice?
- Dr. Hany Salama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hany Salama practices Neurology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Neurologists.