A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Shanoudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Shanoudy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanoudy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shanoudy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Shanoudy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanoudy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanoudy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Fawzi Shanoudy MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hany F. Shanoudy practice?
- Dr. Hany Shanoudy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hany Shanoudy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Altoona, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon, PA and Roaring Spring, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.