Learn more about Dr. Hany Shanoudy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Shanoudy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shanoudy
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Shanoudy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Shanoudy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanoudy graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanoudy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- J. C. Blair Memorial Hospital
- UPMC Bedford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Fawzi Shanoudy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hany F. Shanoudy practice?
- Dr. Hany Shanoudy has 1 office location.
Dr. Hany Shanoudy practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Altoona, PA.
See Altoona Internists and Altoona Cardiologists.