A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Shenouda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Shenouda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Shenouda, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Shenouda graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shenouda has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Shokry Shenouda MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hany S. Shenouda practice?
- Dr. Hany Shenouda has 1 office location.
Dr. Hany Shenouda practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Indian Trail, NC.
See Indian Trail Internists and Indian Trail Endocrinologists.