A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Khalil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Khalil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Khalil, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalil graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Khalil has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Mercy Hospital
- St Anne Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Youssef Khalil MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hany Y. Khalil practice?
- Dr. Hany Khalil has 13 office locations.
Dr. Hany Khalil practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fremont, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Maumee, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Fremont Critical Care Practitioners and Fremont Pulmonologists.