A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Yacoub, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Nassif Yacoub MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany N. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Hany Yacoub has 1 office location.
Dr. Hany Yacoub practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.