A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hany Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hany Yacoub is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hany Yacoub, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yacoub has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hany Nassif Yacoub MBBS and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hany N. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Hany Yacoub has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hany Yacoub practices Family Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Elk River, MN.
See Minneapolis Family Physicians.