A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hao Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hao Cao, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cao has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hao Kim Cao DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hao K. Cao practice?
- Dr. Hao Cao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hao Cao practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanton, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.