A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hao Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hao Tran, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hao Tran, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hao N Tran MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Hao N. Tran practice?
- Dr. Hao Tran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hao Tran practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Leesburg, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.