Dr. Hao Tran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hao Tran?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Hao Tran?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 2nd, 2016

Long Wait, Poor Care

After sitting in the Lobby for 2 hours Dr. Tran finally saw me. When I complained about the wait she said that I was confused about my appointment time, which was emailed to me in writing so I wasn't confused. At the appointment Dr. Tran provided me a prescription that expired the same date the following year. When my health care provider changed my prescription refill requirements to mail order, she wouldn't resubmit the prescription unless I came back in for another appointment. Sorry - I'll try another provider before I sit in a lobby for 2 hours to get re-issued a prescription I was already given.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our practice. To protect your patient privacy, we invite you to discuss your case offline by calling Debbie Bryon, our practice administrator, at 407-644-4883 during normal business hours so we can better understand what happened. We look forward to hearing from you.

SHOW

December 23rd, 2015

Great doctor

Best doctor I have ever seen.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Tran!

February 17th, 2015

THE Best Doctor

Dr. Tran is the BEST doctor I have ever visited. She is someone you will trust right away.

March 13th, 2012

Nice Dr, hard to contact office

I visited Dr Tran twice for a neck problem. She is pleasant to deal with and seems very through. I was happy with the amount of time she spent with me and her personal attention. I was concerned that she might have a heavy accent, but her English is perfect. Getting an appointment was difficult, the phone wait time (as of Jan 2012) was too long, I ended up going to the office to make the appointment. She also does surgeries; it's better to schedule appointments before her surgeries or on days she doesn't have surgeries in case the surgery takes longer than expected.

May 7th, 2010

Per their instructions I arrived 30 minutes early to fill out forms and present insurance. Sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes after my appt and watched others who came in after me being seen. When I finally got up to tell them I was leaving, they suddenly found my chart. A doctor whose staff does not respect my time in the slightest manner can't be one I need to see.

August 7th, 2017