Hao N Tran, MD
133 Benmore Dr
Ste 100
Winter Park, FL 32792
407-644-4883
Locations and availability (5)

|  Dr. Mimi Tran - Simply the best!  |  show details
by D.R. on Jun 14th, 2014

Dr. Hao Mimi Tran is simply the best! I had endoscopic sinus surgery performed on 6/13/14. Immediately after the surgery, I felt zero pain or discomfort, my recovery has been uneventful and overall I am feeling great! Dr Tran was thorough and took her time explaining my condition and the procedure to me in the weeks leading up to the surgery. She has a great bedside manner and I felt totally at peace knowing I would be in her care. I HIGHLY recommend Dr Tran and am looking forward to my life free of chronic sinusitis!

|  Best decision I ever made.  |  show details
by Nathan Z on May 18th, 2014

My name is Nathan, I'm a 28 year old Cystic Fibrosis patient. Last Monday (today being Sunday), Dr. Tran performed a sinus procedure clearing out my sinuses (Sinuplasty?). We knew it was bad as my CT scan showed my sinuses as 100% full of gunk. Once she started my procedure it turned out it was even worse than we (at least I) ever expected. It's been 6 days now and I cannot even BEGIN to thank Dr. Tran for the absolute perfection in her work. I would be doing Dr. Tran a disservice by calling the procedure anything less than truly life-changing! It is a relatively gross and tedious recovery more than it was painful, however on the fourth day; I woke up as completely new person. Probably because it was the first actual GOOD night's sleep I've gotten in over a decade. I truly have not felt this wonderful since high school; I'm breathing through my nose like, well, like I don't believe I EVER have before. I'm smelling things I haven't been able to in years. Each day is getting better and better. I am absolutely BLOWN AWAY by the results of Dr. Tran's expertise and talent. She's given me a new outlook on life. I know all of this sounds a bit dramatic... It's not if you've lived with sinus headaches and severe congestion your entire life. The benefits I am already receiving (not snoring, staying asleep etc) are beyond words. I can jump out of bed in the morning as opposed to always being sluggish like I was used to and thought was normal for me. I got only 4 hours of sleep last night and I feel equivalent to how I used to feel after 10. Should anybody who is reading this post be considering having a sinus procedure done (feel free to message me about it); there quite simply is NO BETTER ENT than Dr. Tran. I am and will be forever grateful to her and her staff for changing my life. THANK YOU DR. TRAN!!!

|  Nice Dr, hard to contact office  |  show details
Mar 13th, 2012

I visited Dr Tran twice for a neck problem. She is pleasant to deal with and seems very through. I was happy with the amount of time she spent with me and her personal attention. I was concerned that she might have a heavy accent, but her English is perfect. Getting an appointment was difficult, the phone wait time (as of Jan 2012) was too long, I ended up going to the office to make the appointment. She also does surgeries; it's better to schedule appointments before her surgeries or on days she doesn't have surgeries in case the surgery takes longer than expected.

|  show details
by Allan Michaels on May 7th, 2010

Per their instructions I arrived 30 minutes early to fill out forms and present insurance. Sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes after my appt and watched others who came in after me being seen. When I finally got up to tell them I was leaving, they suddenly found my chart. A doctor whose staff does not respect my time in the slightest manner can't be one I need to see.