Great doctor show details Great doctor
by C.Lee on Dec 23rd, 2015

Best doctor I have ever seen.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We’re thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. Tran!

THE Best Doctor show details THE Best Doctor
Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Tran is the BEST doctor I have ever visited. She is someone you will trust right away.

Nice Dr, hard to contact office show details Nice Dr, hard to contact office
Mar 13th, 2012

I visited Dr Tran twice for a neck problem. She is pleasant to deal with and seems very through. I was happy with the amount of time she spent with me and her personal attention. I was concerned that she might have a heavy accent, but her English is perfect. Getting an appointment was difficult, the phone wait time (as of Jan 2012) was too long, I ended up going to the office to make the appointment. She also does surgeries; it's better to schedule appointments before her surgeries or on days she doesn't have surgeries in case the surgery takes longer than expected.

by Allan Michaels on May 7th, 2010

Per their instructions I arrived 30 minutes early to fill out forms and present insurance. Sat in the waiting room for 45 minutes after my appt and watched others who came in after me being seen. When I finally got up to tell them I was leaving, they suddenly found my chart. A doctor whose staff does not respect my time in the slightest manner can't be one I need to see.