A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoa Ye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hoa Ye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoa Ye, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ye graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Ye has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hoa Ye practice?
Dr. Hoa Ye practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Flushing Physiatrists.