Dr. Jenny Liu Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jenny Liu?

November 30th, 2015

Highly recommended doctor and staff

pleasant, knowledgeable, experienced doctor with her warm, efficient staff. The best office I have not seen around.

April 28th, 2015

By far the worst experience I ever had with with Doctor and office staff. They were rude and bossy, didn't let me explain myself, my situation, my condition. Horrible bedside manner, horrible attitude of admin staff. They canceled my appointments without letting me know. I have had to go back and forth multiple times with my insurance company because of their billing mistakes. Whenever I confront them about their documented mistakes they threaten to ban me. When I told the Dr. I wasn't happy with the medication she prescribed me, she threatened to ban me again for not cooperating. This is my body. If I have a bad reaction to a medication I am within my full rights to switch medications. When the nurse took my blood pressure, she strapped the cuff so tight that I literally bruised. I've never bruised from getting my blood pressure taken. When I complained that the cuff was on too tight, she just said sorry, but didn't loosen the cuff. Again, I've had my blood pressure taken many times and I've never been strapped in so tight to the point of bruising. The nurse then told me that my blood pressure was high, well, no wonder she physically injured me, of course my blood pressure is going to be high.

October 18th, 2014

Best choice for me to have Dr Liu as my physician

I always knew my doctor, Jenny Liu, was the best choice I made in picking a doctor since moving to New Jersey. It was reconfirmed by my pharmacist. When I went to pick up a presciption Dr. Liu called in, the pharmacist told me in all her years dealing with many many doctors, she said that Dr. Liu is the most caring about her patients and is very thorough and precise with her directions for prescriptions. In addition to giving me the best care I have ever had, She has nursing staff who all treat me like a father or an uncle rather than a patient. Her office personnel are above reproach. Thery are courteous and caring while being extremely professional. I can honestly say since going to Dr. Liu for the past 7 years, I feel more like a 50 year old instead of the 74 year old man I am.

October 4th, 2013

Terrible practice

I called Dr. Liu's office to schedule an annual medical exam for myself and my husband for the first time. The morning I went to her office, I told the receptionist that I wasn't able to give urine sample that day. They still took my blood sample and other tests that day and told me that I could return for the urine sample another day. I returned a few days later. I gave her my urine sample within 5 minutes and they asked me for copayment. I didn't give a thought and paid for it even though I already paid in my first visit and I didn't even see the doctor in my second visit. After I left the office and returned to my car, I realized that they must have made a mistake on my copayment. I returned to the office and asked. The receptionist told me that I had to pay for the copay even though I didn't see the doctor and just for collecting my urine sample! I was very upset why they didn't tell me in my first visit that a second copayment was required for just collecting urine sample. They didn't give me the money back at the end. Then my husband went to his appointment for the annual exam. They took some tests and told him to come back a week later for more tests for the reason of the insurance policy. It took my husband at least half hour to talk to the nurse and the doctor and insisted to get all the tests done the same day. We both felt that her office tried to make the most money out of the patient's pocket. We'll never return to her office again.

August 13th, 2011

Watch out for unexpected charges!

First the good. Dr. Liu spent more time with me than my other primary care doctor, which is why I went to try her office out in the first place. In re ...

September 27th, 2017