A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haodong Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haodong Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haodong Song, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Song has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Raritan Bay Medical Center - Old Bridge
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haodong Song MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Haodong Song practice?
- Dr. Haodong Song has 4 office locations.
Dr. Haodong Song practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Englishtown, NJ.
See Old Bridge Neurologists.