A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Happy Khanna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Happy Khanna is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Happy Khanna, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dr. Khanna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Happy N Khanna BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Happy N. Khanna practice?
- Dr. Happy Khanna has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Happy Khanna practices Pediatrics near , .