A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Har Chi Lau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Har Chi Lau, Minimally Invasive Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Har Chi Lau, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lau graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lau has 6 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Har Chi Lau MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Har Chi Lau practice?
- Dr. Har Chi Lau has 1 office location.
- Dr. Har Chi Lau practices Surgery near Sleepy Hollow, NY.