Overall Review

December 26th, 2015
Dr Lau performed inguinal hernia repair using laparoscopic method. Very competent. Surgery repair went better than expected. Dr Lau is excellent in all manners of patient treatment, from accurate diagnosis, through surgery performance, to follow up. Highly recommended.

November 7th, 2015
Mr
Dr. Lau, and his team were amazing. I was well informed of my procedure, and what to expect afterwards. My surgery was a success with minimal scarring, and pain afterwards. Thank you

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Lua is an incredible doctor. I have had to have several medical procedures completed and there is no one else I would have trusted. He is knowledgable and will sit and take the time to explain everything. He is top notch and is an asset to the medical field.

December 9th, 2014
The Best of the Best !!
Dr. Lau is an total professional who took the trouble to explain everything about my injury, including the different options for treatment. He discussed with me the various factors that could influence recovery, as well as the pros and cons of each option. He is the best most professional Doctor I have come in contact with a friendly demeanor and excellent bedside manner. Truly the best !

July 8th, 2014
Hernia Surgery
Dr. Lau is a thorough and meticulous surgeon. From his office staff to the pre and post op, everyone is kind, courteous and professional. I would recommend Dr. Lau to everyone I know.

April 30th, 2014
Execellent Surgeon
I want to thank Dr. Lau for his kind and professional treatment before, during and after my surgery. He made me have all the confidence and comfort I needed to have for my surgery and for recovery. Keep up the great work and thank you.

February 4th, 2014
Dr. Lau puts you at ease and seems like a regular guy. He shows a great deal of expertise in his fields, is friendly and discussed the procedure with me. My surgery was a complete success and I would certainly use Dr.Lau again if needed.

September 28th, 2013
A cut above the rest!
Dr Lau performed 3 surgeries on me this year. I felt good after each surgery- healing was prompt and scarring was minimal. I gave Dr. Lau the best endorsement- I recommended him to my husband, who is also pleased,

September 12th, 2013
patient
I felt very comfortable with dr lau.surgery went very well ,and now i am recovering nicely. I never been to any doctors office run so efficiently,and on time.my surgery was a bilateral hernia.

August 15th, 2013
comforted
Doctors do what they do daily for years and to them its a job and they are good at it. For the patient, tho, its a terrifying thought to have to go through surgery to correct and illness that they either carried with them for years or just found out about. Not always do doctors come across the way a patient wishes but I need to stress that in my case... I was comforted to have Doctor Lau as my doctor. He listened to what I had to say about my situation, which was suffering from a hernia for years. He explained to me what he could do and would do to fix it. He did not sugar coat it and told me it would be painful. He said he would fix me up and help me with my pain. He was soft spoken and reassurring. This was a welcomed relief from seeing doctors prior telling me that it was nothing when I knew it was all along. My post op visit was also reassurring as he told me in detail what was done and what to expect. I could not be more satisfied and certainly would recommend him to all my family and friends in a case where they would need a potential surgeon in the future.

August 14th, 2013
Felt cared about and cared for throughout my complete experience!

November 21st, 2012
Diagnosed me wrong without checking. Awful
Went to ths Dr at the request of my GP for anal pain. without even a thorough exam. He sad it was a fissure and that he could operate. I left office and went to another surgeon at Westchester medical center, That doctor did a thourogh exam and said it was a fistula not a fisuure. I wouldn't trust this Dr to treat a hangnail.