A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Har Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Har Rai, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Rai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Nea Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Har Partap Rai MD is a male Pathologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Har P. Rai practice?
- Dr. Har Rai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Har Rai practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Nellis Afb, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Nellis Afb Pathologists.