Dr. Hara Misra Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Hara Misra?

Great Experience

Posted on August 2nd, 2014

I had an excellent experience with this physician. Every staff member was professional and courteous. Dr. Misra even personally called me a few days post-op to check on me.

Unprofessionalism

Posted on July 16th, 2013

MD is knowledgeable but attacked my character and placed the info in my medical record.

lost me as a patient and 3 others I was going to refer

Posted on May 24th, 2013

Dr. Misra is a nice person, hard to understand because of accent though. His wife on the other hand is a dishonest and misleading person. I asked several times and was told several times that she verified with my insurance that my procedures were covered and that all I had to pay was the co-pay of $25. Instead after the procedures on both my legs I was presented a bill for $688 and informed my co pay was actually $50. So my out of pocket that was suppose to be $175 instead ended up being $1038. Needles to say I was a little upset and will be sure and spread the word about this band of thieves. Lost me as a patient and 3 others, that were going to use him. And those three have since told others, so I hope ripping me off was worth it.

Don't go see this Doc.!

Posted on November 5th, 2009

The Doctor himself is pretty nice, but completely clueless on how his office is ran. His wife works there and is very, very rude. She has mislead us on several occations about cost. She tells everyone thier insurance will cover the procedure (even when it won't)Then after the surgery is done she expects the patients to cover the cost. She also over charges for things in their office that are "manditory". She is very shrewd and demanding on the phone trying to collect thousands and thousands of dollars from the patient. It should be a write off anyway because we were mislead to believe the insurance would handle it all but the deductable.Never happened, it was "out of network". I have also wittnessed her verbally attacking other employees. She is very rude and I believe she is definately in it just to squeze money out of people. Worst part is I beleive the Dr. has no or little idea of what she is doing. (P.S.) The other staff members were wonderful but his wife totally ruined this office.

Posted on March 9th, 2017