Dr. Hara Schwartz MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Fishkill, NY

February 2nd, 2017
Too big for business
I started with Dr. Schwartz when her practice was pretty much light weight with patients. Referred several patients to her practice because of her expertise in different skin types of all ethnicities. Dr. Hara Schwartz hands down is great at what she does. However, no sooner than later, she stopped accepting several insurances, difficult in getting appointments and to no surprise practice is closed to new patients for medical but open to new patients for cosmetic treatments. The administrative staff one in particular (front desk) is rude and curt most often.

June 24th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Hara Schwartz is a fantastic doctor. Her staff is exceptional. I believe the mold was broken after Dr. Schwartz - her knowledge, compassion and understanding are not found in all doctors.

January 25th, 2016
Love her!

September 29th, 2013
Love This Doctor
Hara Schwartz, is an exceptional doctor. She truly cares about her patients. The trouble is too many people have found out about her and it is now hard to get an appt...she is so busy. But, it is worth the wait. She is greeat!

June 20th, 2012
Amazing doctor. Others have found out about her and it is getting harder to get an appt. She is sooo busy yet makes time to make you feel important and cared for. She is quite remarkable...a wonderful doctor and pereson. highly recommend!!

April 27th, 2011
HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Dr. Schwartz is an exceptional physician who knows what she is doing. She makes me feel comfortable and at ease, like I know I am in the right hands. She is getting very popular, and is not part of a giant group (which I love), so it's always worth the wait for an appointment to see her (an MD and not a random nurse practitioner or PA). Her office staff is friendly and great to work with, and they run an organized and efficient place. I tell everyone about her, she's just wonderful!

April 24th, 2011
Great Doctor!
She is very nice and helpful. She never rushes you out of the office, and yet she never keeps patients waiting for more than 15 min. Prob one of the best doctors I have ever had in my life.

March 14th, 2011
Knows her stuff...I trust implicitly with my face and that says a lot. Courteous staff as well...She comes highly recommended.

December 21st, 2010
My 13 year old daughter had a serious adverse reaction to a medication prescribed by Dr. Schwartz. While able to lead another doctor in the right direction (in diagnosing this very serious problem), she stated she was too busy to see her patient at that time. With treatment, the problem appeared to be resolved. When the problem flared up again 2 weeks later and the pediatrician recommended that Dr. Schwartz see my daughter on an emergency basis, I was told that Dr. Schwartz was too busy and we were welcome to see another doctor. Only when Dr. Schwartz was informed that our daughter had been admitted to the hospital under an emergency situation from the initial medication prescribed did she attempt to reach us.

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Schwartz is really confident in her area of expertise. She knows her stuff and is very down to earth and personable. Her staff is also nice to work with. I highly recommend this doctor.

June 11th, 2010
SUPER DR.SCHWARTZ
SHE COULD NOT HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER . I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE .SHE IS VERY NICE AND KNOWLEDGABLE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING .

May 19th, 2010
Love this woman!!
I have had acne since I was a preteen. I struggled with my skin all my life and went to many doctors and tried a million creams and pills. I am now 25 and had clear skin for over a year now thanks to Hara. She 'cured' my acne and listened to my needs for treatment. She is a caring, funny, and professional doctor that I recommend to Everyone! She is the best doctor I have ever had and look forward to seeing her. Hara is a smart lady who knows who she is and knows without a doubt what she is talking about.