A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haraga Chengappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haraga Chengappa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chengappa
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Chengappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengappa graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Chengappa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haraga Mallappa Chengappa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haraga M. Chengappa practice?
- Dr. Haraga Chengappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Haraga Chengappa practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.