A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haraga Chengappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haraga Chengappa is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengappa graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Chengappa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haraga Mallappa Chengappa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haraga M. Chengappa practice?
- Dr. Haraga Chengappa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haraga Chengappa practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Belleville Primary Care Doctors.