A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haraga Chengappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengappa graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Chengappa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Genesys Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chengappa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haraga M. Chengappa practice?
Dr. Haraga Chengappa practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Belleville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Garden City, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians, Belleville General Practitioners, and Belleville Internists.