A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haraga Chengappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haraga Chengappa is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chengappa
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Chengappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chengappa graduated from Mysore Medical College, Karnataka.
Dr. Chengappa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Garden City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haraga Mallappa Chengappa MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haraga M. Chengappa practice?
- Dr. Haraga Chengappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Haraga Chengappa practices Family Medicine near Belleville, MI.
See Belleville Family Physicians.