A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haragopal Penugonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haragopal Penugonda is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Penugonda
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Penugonda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haragopal Penugonda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Penugonda graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Penugonda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haragopal Penugonda MD is a male Urologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Haragopal Penugonda practice?
- Dr. Haragopal Penugonda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haragopal Penugonda practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.