A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haragopal Penugonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haragopal Penugonda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Penugonda graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Penugonda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
- Kindred Hospital Wyoming Valley
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Penugonda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 10 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haragopal K. Penugonda practice?
Dr. Haragopal Penugonda practices Urology near Kingston, PA.
See Kingston Urologists.