A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haragopal Penugonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Penugonda graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Penugonda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- WVHCS Hospital
- Wilkes-Barre General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haragopal Ssk Penugonda MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Haragopal S. Penugonda practice?
- Dr. Haragopal Penugonda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Haragopal Penugonda practices Urology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Urologists.