Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haralambos Gavras
Dr. Haralambos Gavras, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gavras is affiliated with Boston Medical Center, Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center and Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Haralambos Gavras has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Haralambos Gavras is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Karen Quillen
Internal Medicine, Hematology, Pathology
Boston, MA 0.02 mi22
Dr. Andrew Wilson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0.02 mi17
Dr. Michael Obrien
Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0.02 mi16