A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harald Aanning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harald Aanning is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harald Aanning, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aanning graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Aanning has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis and Clark Specialty Hospital
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harald Larsen Aanning MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harald L. Aanning practice?
- Dr. Harald Aanning has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harald Aanning practices Surgery near Springfield, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Yankton, SD.
See Springfield Surgeons.