A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harald Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harald Reinhard Becker MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harald R. Becker practice?
- Dr. Harald Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Harald Becker practices Allergy & Immunology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Allergists.