Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harald Henningsen
Dr. Harald Henningsen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kissimmee, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Henningsen is affiliated with Osceola Regional Medical Center, Saint Cloud Hospital and Florida Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Henningsen has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Harald Henningsen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Harald Henningsen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kissimmee, FL.
Dr. David Foulk
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi12
Dr. Scott Gordon
Orthopedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi35
Dr. Michael Karr
Kissimmee, FL 0 mi41