A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harald Henningsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harald Henningsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henningsen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harald Henningsen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Henningsen graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Henningsen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital
- St Cloud Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harald J Henningsen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harald J. Henningsen practice?
- Dr. Harald Henningsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harald Henningsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Cloud, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Kissimmee, FL.
See Saint Cloud Orthopedic Surgeons.