by Steve Hurst on Sep 24th, 2014

Fantastic doctor. I had been seeing another ortho doc who had me scheduled for surgery. I went to Dr. Henninsen for a second opinion and he took care of the problem very quickly and with NO SURGERY! Can't recommend him enough.

Healthy & Well show details Healthy & Well
by John Sheilds on Mar 27th, 2014

I would chose this doctor again for surgery. He made some very good decisions concerning my health resulting in my successful recovery.

Retired show details Retired
by Ken Shipley on Feb 24th, 2014

Both knees were replaced about six years ago on the same day. CWent into the hospital on Friday and walked out of the hospital on the following Tuesday. Dr. Henningsen did a great job, great follow up and great referral to a therapy group. I now live in Tennessee, hike, walk, go to the gym five days a week, and play golf about three times a week. Pain free and loving the new knees.

Excellent Service show details Excellent Service
by Evelyn Collazo on Dec 30th, 2013

Dr. Henningson's professional yet relaxed,friendly and warm demeanor makes one feel at ease at all times. My condition was explained to me in lay terms. The nurse was very cordial and friendly as well!

by Amanda G on Oct 3rd, 2013

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Bill Highfield on Mar 25th, 2013

Dr Henningsen has handled my sports injuries for about 14 years now. He has treated at one point or another my severely broken leg, broken collar bone, and some pain in my shoulders. He is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend him and the other doctors at his practice.