The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Haraldur Bjarnason
Dr. Haraldur Bjarnason, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN, with another office in Rochester, MN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Bjarnason is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital - Rochester (Saint Mary's), Rochester Methodist Hospital and Mayo Clinic Rochester - Rochester Methodist. Dr. Bjarnason has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Haraldur Bjarnason has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Interventional radiologists, also known as vascular radiologists, use minimally-invasive imaging techniques to diagnose conditions in your organs and blood vessels. For example, if you need an angiography (an x-ray of the arteries) to diagnose...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Haraldur Bjarnason is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, MN.
Dr. Michael Kiely
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Neuroradiology
Rochester, MN 0 mi39
Dr. Timothy Mckone
Radiation Oncology, Radiology
Rochester, MN 0 mi34
Dr. Noah Chasen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Rochester, MN 0 mi10