A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haramandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haramandeep Singh, Sleep Medicine and Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haramandeep Singh, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haramandeep Singh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haramandeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Haramandeep Singh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Haramandeep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Millbrae, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See San Ramon Internists, San Ramon Sleep Medicine Doctors, and San Ramon Psychiatrists.