A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haramandeep Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haramandeep Singh, Sleep Medicine and Psychiatry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haramandeep Singh, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Singh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Watsonville Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haramandeep Singh MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Haramandeep Singh practice?
- Dr. Haramandeep Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Haramandeep Singh practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near San Ramon, CA.
See San Ramon Internists and San Ramon Sleep Medicine Doctors.