A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haranath Policherla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haranath Policherla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haranath Policherla, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Policherla graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Policherla has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Haranath Policherla MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Haranath Policherla practice?
- Dr. Haranath Policherla has 5 office locations.
Dr. Haranath Policherla practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Neurologists.