A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Haranath Policherla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Haranath Policherla is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Haranath Policherla, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Policherla graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Policherla has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Policherla accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Haranath Policherla practice?
Dr. Haranath Policherla practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Woods, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Neurologists.