A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harar Yusuf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harar Yusuf is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harar Yusuf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Yusuf graduated from Jimma University.
Dr. Yusuf has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett
- Methodist Germantown Hospital
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harar Abdulahi Yusuf MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harar A. Yusuf practice?
- Dr. Harar Yusuf has 1 office location.
Dr. Harar Yusuf practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.