Pediatricians

A to Z Pediatrics
4804 Rowan Rd
New Port Richey, FL 34653
727-375-5242
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  exceptional doctor!  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

WHERE DO I BEGIN...MY DAUGHTERS HAVE BEEN GOING TO DR. LOKESH FOR 12 YEARS ( SINCE THE DAY THEY WERE BORN) NOT ONLY IS DR. LOKESH EFFICINENT, KIND, AN AWESOME BED SIDE MANNER. HIS STAFF IS JUST AS GREAT! EVERY STAFF MEMBER HE HAS IS VERY POLITE AND KIND AND ATTENTIVE. YOU CAN TRULY TELL THAT HE TAKES HIS PATIENTS VERY SERIOUSLY AND THEY ARE HIS NUMBER ONE PRIORITY! HE SPENDS TIME WITH HIS PATIENTS AND HE IS VERY EFFICIENT. HE ALSO HAS 2 OTHER DOCTORS HE ADDED TO HIS OFFICE, DR. DASI AND TARA. THE ARE BOTH GREAT DOCTORS AS WELL BUT I AM STUCK IN MY WAYS AND LOVE DR LOKESH. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUSE I GO STRAIGHT TO HIS OFFICE MANAGER MARIA WHO IS IN MY EYES IS HIS RIGHT HAND. SHE KNOW EVERYTHING THERE IS TO KNOW ABOUT EVERY PATIENT JUST LIKE DR LOKESH. SHE ALWAYS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING AND SHE IS SOO EFFICIENT. I NEVER HAVE TO WAIT TO LONG AND I AM ALWAYS GREETED WITH A SMILE FROM ANY STAFF MEMBER I SEE. I RECOMEND THIS DOCTORS OFFICE AS A WHOLE TO ANYONE I CAN. I COULDNT HAVE ASKED FOR BETTER CARE FOR MY FAMILY! THANK YOU DR LOKESH AND STAFF FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU ALL DO AND KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!

|  show details
by maureen on Mar 10th, 2010

i have 3 special needs children, dr Lokesh and his staff have been very good with my children