A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbans Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singh Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- IMC St. John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbans Singh MD is a male Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harbans Singh practice?
- Dr. Harbans Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harbans Singh practices Otolaryngology near Arverne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Far Rockaway, NY and Rego Park, NY.
See Arverne Otolaryngologists.