A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate Prostatic Hyperplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ajrawat graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ajrawat has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Holy Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbhajan Singh Ajrawat MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harbhajan S. Ajrawat practice?
- Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat has 4 office locations.
Dr. Harbhajan Ajrawat practices Surgery, Urology, and Pediatric Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
See Greenbelt Surgeons and Greenbelt Urologists.