A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbhajan Chawla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harbhajan Chawla is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harbhajan Chawla, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chawla graduated from Institute Of Medicine I, Yangon.
Dr. Chawla has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbhajan Singh Chawla MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harbhajan S. Chawla practice?
- Dr. Harbhajan Chawla has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harbhajan Chawla practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.