A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbhajan Grewal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harbhajan Grewal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Grewal graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Ajmer.
Dr. Grewal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbhajan Kaur Grewal MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harbhajan K. Grewal practice?
- Dr. Harbhajan Grewal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harbhajan Grewal practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Rochester Internists.