Dr. Harbhajan Hanjan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harbhajan Hanjan?

June 9th, 2011

Best pediatrician in West Covina

Dr Hanjan has been my kids physician for the last 9 yrs. She is a very caring loving Dr. who treats your kids as if they were hers. The office staff is awesome. Liz and Elvia are always courteous and respectful. If I need to take my kids in the same day I call they do whatever it take to get them seen. Unfortunatley I moved to Rialto and my kids insurance no longer covers LA county. I am so sad to have to start all over and have my kids get use to another Dr. I am going to miss her and her staff very much. I would highly recommend Dr Hanjan as your pediatrician..

June 26th, 2009

Terrific doctor---someone you can really trust for your child !

My two girls have been with Dr. Hanjan since they were born (now 6 and 8). I can't say enough wonderful things about her. She has so much experience that I can really trust her diagnosis and advice. She always answers my many many questions with patience and understanding. We've had to deal with some major medical issues and her expertise is trustworthy, sound, and she's always calm even when I'm panicking. She has been like a part of our family--we've called her at all times of the day and from vacations etc. Throughout the last 8 years, I could not have wished for a better doctor.

October 10th, 2017