A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbhajan Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harbhajan Singh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harbhajan Singh, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Singh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbhajan Singh BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harbhajan Singh practice?
- Dr. Harbhajan Singh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Harbhajan Singh practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Redding, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Peru, IL.
See Redding Internists and Redding Sleep Medicine Doctors.