A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harbir Makin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harbir Makin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harbir Makin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makin graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Shimla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Makin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harbir Singh Makin MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harbir S. Makin practice?
- Dr. Harbir Makin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harbir Makin practices Internal Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists.