Dr. Harbir Sekhon MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Brenham, TX

December 17th, 2013
Outstanding psychiatrist
Very outstanding doctor with excellent skills

December 14th, 2013
Very smart doctor; doesn't get fooled easily
I went to him looking for Suboxone. I was doing wrong with it and going to 2 other MDs for the same thing. He looked something up on his computer, and then showed me my profile. He was very polite and told me my drug addiction was making me do the wrong things. But I was surprised when he still agreed to help me. He gave me very limited supplies of meds and saw me weekly with drug screens, till both he and I were sure I was really sober. I'm very grateful he helped me inspire of what happened. Treated me like a good human with a bad problem. Great person and doctor

December 14th, 2013
Easily the best psychiatrist on my experience
This doctor actually talks in plain language like a human being with me. His advice and counseling has helped me a lot. Also he's prescribed meefs for anxiety and addictions: clonidine/ Suboxone which have helped a lot and kept me sober for an year now I think he's done a great job.

Great Psychiatrist for Heroin addiction
Absolutely fist clad doctor! Highly recommend

December 13th, 2013
Really good psychiatrist
Great psychiatrist; Highly recommend

December 13th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
I moved here fr NJ. Couldn't find a good psychiatrist for am year. A neighbor recommended Dr Sekhon. He is an excellent doctor with treatment of depression. He use both medicines and very helpful therapy. I recommend him with no issues.

December 12th, 2013
Top of the line psychiatrist
I've seen Dr Sekhon for problems with my depression and my daughters's ADD. He is the ONLY psychiatrist I have ever seen who does psychotherapy; not just scribble a Rx and pack you off to a social worker. No pill mills here like you see with most psychiatrists Very good and humble man; Always very respectful and attentive. If you really want your problems addressed thoroughly go to this psychiatrist; there are plenty others who'll take your money and play games.

Truly a great psychiatrist
As a patient of Dr Sekhon for 3 years I endorse this good man and excellent psychiatrist wholeheartedly. I had reservations about shrinks in general but I found this doctor to be a great guy, talks the average Joe language, no Woody Allen nonsense. Very good with therapy and meds: gave me Zoloft and Suboxone for 6 months. Been off now for an year. Working with me on marriage issues now . As with everything, people write trash about everyone from God to Clinton.if you're looking for first class affordable treatment you can't do better than this guy; If you're looking for a priest go to your local church

Excellent and caring psychiatrist
This psychiatrist treated me very well with courtesy and very good knowledge. I almost think the woman who wrote the last review is very disturbed and besides , she had nothing useful to say about this doctor's professional skills or medical practice. I feel sorry for people like her who use professional review sites to launch personal attacks on people.

December 1st, 2013
A great addictions psychiatrist.
Saw Dr. Sekhon for an unfortunate Vicodin addiction after surgery. Treated me with respect and compassion. Placed me on Suboxone after explaining a great deal about how it works. I've been sober for an year and will be off Suboxone in a month. I recommend this Doctor absolutely.

November 30th, 2013
Excellent care by this MD
This MD is the first one who diagnosed and treated my dual problem with depression and opiates. Recommend him highly for his skills and knowledge.

November 22nd, 2013
Excellent psychiatrist, recommend without reservation
We saw this doctor for our son who has ADD and was addicted to Dilaudid. He was very helpful, giving us practical advice and treated our son successfully with Suboxone/Adderall. He knows psychiatry well and is concerned about his patients well being.