Dr. Harbrinder Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harbrinder Sandhu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

March 22nd, 2016

Warning!!!!

Horrid inexperienced man. Told our son to watch you tube videos for help and refused PT!!! Yet scolded me for using Internet support groups! Refused to go outside his text book. If I don't fit black and white bloodwork diagnosis and he refuses to treat seronegative. My Sjögren's is out of control but insisted if bloodwork is norm its Fibro. Won't treat pain. Said therapy and Lyrica. Lol. He will not work with you. If you have straight RA he may be perfect for you. If you need a thinker , this is NOT the dr for you. Leaving ASAP! After waiting months to get in. Just devistated and hardly moving :(

July 17th, 2012

Incredibly bright young man with a delightful sense of humor. Clearly aware of the fact that doctor's don't know it all. Grilled me mercilessly to discover all of my symptoms! I wish I had found him 8 years ago.

April 11th, 2012

Doesn't seem to really care

He didn't really seem to care about my problem or my pain. Spent very little time with me. Expressed displeasure if I questioned him on anything. I wouldn't recommend him.

May 29th, 2011

Arrogant insulting little Punk

This guy treated me like a piece of meat. He was very insensitive to my physical pain. He repeatedly called me "fat". His examination of me was painful and very basic. He dismissed me as a patient on the first visit because I was taking valium for anxiety and told me he would not see me unless my Psych Dr changed my meds to something else like cymbalta (I am on valium because I am allergic or do not respond to anything else. Believe me we tried everything). During his very limited examination of me he simply manhandled me. He moved me around roughly like a lifeless rag doll never telling me what he was doing or taking my pain into consideration. he treated me like a med school cadaver not a living person. His bedside manner was horrible and he rushed through the exam, no more than 5 minutes for my initial visit. I will never see this doctor again and would not recommend him as a vet let alone a rheumatologist

June 19th, 2010

too much wait

too kmuch wait

February 15th, 2010

Best doctor I have ever seen

I like the way he respects his profession

September 5th, 2017