A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harcharan Gill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harcharan Gill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harcharan Gill, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Kidney Cancer
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penis Cancer (Penile Neoplasm)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Ureter Cancer
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gill graduated from University Of Nairobi. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harcharan Singh Gill MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Harcharan S. Gill practice?
- Dr. Harcharan Gill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harcharan Gill practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.