Dr. Harchetan Sandhu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harchetan Sandhu?

May 23rd, 2017

I had a bad experience with Dr.Sandu, rheumatologist in Chico California.

Horrible bedside manner. Rude to me, doesn't listen but does criticize instead. Took me months to get an emergency appointment as I just recently moved to Chico. I was experiencing a horrible and painful flare and he did nothing to acknowledge any of my issues and if he did respond it was with attitude and disrespect. Every time I went to office, it was empty after being told for months they were too busy to see me quickly even though I totally explained to the receptionist why I was in dire need of an emergency appointment and after being seen at emergency room twice. Rude staff except for his nurse Mickey, I believe is her name. This doctor, in my opinion, is not highly skilled in my emergency situation. So now I choose to drive 45 minutes away to see a qualified Rheumatologist and it's worth every mile as she made me better after just 1 visit and was able to get an emergency appointment within 24 hours.

June 23rd, 2015

NO HELP

This doctor doesn't belive Lyme Disese is even in California! He suggested I go off my prescribed medicines and see him I a couple months ! Although I have a CDC positive lab test! Idiot

April 22nd, 2013

Thankful to have him for a doctor.

I find this doctor pleasent, attentive, concerned, concientious, explanitory and willing to also listen to my ideas about my treatment and allows me to be a part of it. He allows me to ask questions and is willing to take the time to answer them. He does not resent, to my knowledge, my consulting with a second specialist at Cedar Sinai in LA. in conjunction with his treatment which is very commendable and greatly appreciated by me. I always enjoy my appointments with Him. I am grateful he is in Chico. II have not needed close follow up after visits but has encouraged calls to his office if I have changes I am concerned about and I have standing lab orders to track my condition. That saves time and money for all concerned, includibg insurance companies. Thank you Doctor for your consideration.

April 28th, 2012

I feel Dr Singh Sandu is open to discussing all of the possibilities with my strange & unique illness. He brought me back to a normal life... I'll continue to drive from Oregon to Chico so I can have him as my Rhumatologist.

February 10th, 2012

I agree with the review that Dr. H Singh is short on kindness.

November 30th, 2011

Quick to get in and out, Dr. H Singh is short on time and kindness.

June 27th, 2011

Dr. Singh worked with me to find a solution to my pain & problems. He worked with me in depth to find the combination of Rx that keep me free from pain. I recommend him highly to anyone with Lupus, Arthritis, etc.

August 15th, 2017