A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Bal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Bal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bal
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Bal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Bal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bal graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Kaur Bal DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep K. Bal practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Bal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hardeep Bal practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.