A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Bal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Bal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Bal, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bal graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Kaur Bal DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep K. Bal practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Bal has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hardeep Bal practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Spring, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.