A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Dhaliwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Dhaliwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Dhaliwal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhaliwal graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dhaliwal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Singh Dhaliwal MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep S. Dhaliwal practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Dhaliwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Hardeep Dhaliwal practices Internal Medicine near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Internists.