A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa, Opthalmologist, Retinal surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhindsa graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhindsa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Singh Dhindsa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep S. Dhindsa practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Riverdale, GA.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.