A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa, Opthalmologist, Retinal surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Hot Flashes
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhindsa graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhindsa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Singh Dhindsa MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep S. Dhindsa practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Gynecology near Reno, NV.
See Reno Ophthalmologists, Reno Pediatric Specialists, Reno Internists, and Reno Obstetricians & Gynecologists.