A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa, Opthalmologist, Retinal surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhindsa
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dhindsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhindsa graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dhindsa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Singh Dhindsa MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep S. Dhindsa practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa practices Ophthalmology near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Riverdale, GA.
See Reno Ophthalmologists.