Dr. Hardeep Dhindsa MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 14th, 2015
Excellent evaluation before procedure. Caring and professional.

April 19th, 2013
4 stars are not enough
Absolutely the best. Dr. D is superb as his his staff. They all took such great care of a very scared patient.

August 1st, 2012
Patient Dolores
Overall rating 100!Excellent!I am an RN and I was very pleased with everything!

July 25th, 2012
The Best
I have been telling everyone about my wonderful experience with Dr. Dhindsa and staff. Professional, friendly and caring would describe my experience. My surgeries were a complete success and I felt like it gave me quality of life once again. Seven years ago I was told this procedure was not possible and I was regegated to the frustration of blurred eyesight. This has been completlly corrected and I am thrilled to sports related activites that had been compromised. I just can't say enough wonderful stuff about this Dr.

July 6th, 2012
Simply one of the best doctors in the world
Dr. Dhindsa saved my left eye on a Sunday in 2003 when other doctors were enjoying their weekend. It was my first encounter with him, but it wasn't the last. Even after my wife and I moved to the east coast we have maintained contact and sought his advice.He is the most competent, caring doctor that has ever treated me. While many doctors practice at large well regarded institutions like UCLA, Wills and Duke, Dr. Dhindsa provides outstanding medical treatment in a way that cannot be duplicated at those large institutions.

May 25th, 2012
Excellent!
Thank you for seeing me on short notice and addressing my issues promptly. You eased my mind. I am very grateful!

November 17th, 2011
Dr. Dhindsa has excellent bedside manner, knowledge and technical skill. Dr. Dhindsa practices medicine the way it should be practiced with attention to detail and consistent follow up. He is friendly and compassionate in his demeanor and care.

November 11th, 2011
This is how health care is supposed to work
Dr. Dhindsa restores my faith in the medical profession. My wife had "shadows" develp in her eye and phoned the his office on Friday afternoon hoping for an appointment. He answered the phone himself at his home (office was closed for the day), talked with her about her symptoms, and said come in first thing Monday and he would look at her. Found a detached retina, which he treated immediately, and 3 days later and two more procedures she is on the road to recovery. Amazing! This man is very caring and professional, and dedicated to helping anyone with these types of problems. I am impressed and wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone.

March 18th, 2009
dr Dhindsa is the most awesome doctor i have ever been to. as i lay here recovering from surgery i would like to thank Dr.Dhindsa and his staff for saving my left eye. they are all awesome!!!!!

May 29th, 2008
Dr. Dhindsa is one of the most caring professionally medical providers that I've ever had. I had a serious eye infection which he treated every day over a six day period,Thursday through MONDAY. I couldn't believe a medical provider who interupted his weekend to help me. He did save my eye. Besides that, he is a great humanitarian, serving in a number of Asian and African countries on a pro bono basis.