A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeep Rai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardeep Rai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeep Rai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Rai graduated from Guru Nanak Dev University Medical College, Punjab. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeep Singh Rai MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hardeep S. Rai practice?
- Dr. Hardeep Rai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hardeep Rai practices Internal Medicine near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Internists.