A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchoosing graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Panchoosing has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- St Joseph Hospital - Eureka
- Banner Childrens at Banner Desert
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardeo Karamchand Panchoosing BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hardeo K. Panchoosing practice?
- Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing has 4 office locations.
Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pediatric Specialists.