A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panchoosing graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Panchoosing has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- St Joseph's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Panchoosing accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hardeo K. Panchoosing practice?
Dr. Hardeo Panchoosing practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tampa Oncologists.