A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardev Parihar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardev Parihar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parihar
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Parihar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardev Parihar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parihar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Parihar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardev Singh Parihar MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hardev S. Parihar practice?
- Dr. Hardev Parihar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hardev Parihar practices Urology near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: East Liverpool, OH.
See Weirton Urologists.