A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardev Parihar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardev Parihar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardev Parihar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parihar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Parihar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parihar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hardev Parihar practice?
Dr. Hardev Parihar practices Urology near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH and Cadiz, OH.
See Weirton Urologists.