A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hardev Parihar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hardev Parihar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parihar
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Parihar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hardev Parihar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Parihar graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Parihar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Wheeling Hospital
- Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hardev Singh Parihar MD is a male Urologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hardev S. Parihar practice?
- Dr. Hardev Parihar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hardev Parihar practices Urology near Weirton, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Steubenville, OH.
See Weirton Urologists.